Parents, click HERE for more information.
For a registration form, click HERE.
What is Awana?
- Bible Centered
- An evangelical and discipleship program for children and youth, ages 2 to 18
- Helps churches and parents raise children and youth to Know, Love & Serve Christ
- Actively involves parents, mentors and church leaders
- Has been a leader in Children’s Ministry since 1950
- An acronym that comes from 2 Timothy 2:15: Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed
When is Awana:
- The Awana program is at Tiburon Baptist Church
- Built around Club meetings on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Cubbies meet Wednesdays from 4:30 - 5:15pm
- The club meets most weeks during the traditional school year except on holiday weeks.
- Please refer to our Awana Theme Calendar for specific non-meeting days.
- Club nights are divided into 3 main components: Game Time, Small Group Time & Large Group Time.
Who is Awana for:
Awana is for EVERYONE!
3 - 5 year olds (those not yet in Kindergarten)
Kindergarten to 2nd grade
3rd - 5th grade
Middle School students
- High School Students
- Volunteers: Adult Leadership & Helpers
For more information:
For the following clubs: Cubbies, Sparks & T&T's, please contact: Monica Lipsky, Children's Minister at email@example.com
For the following clubs: TREK & Journey, please contact: Chris Harrold, Youth Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org